Terms & Conditions
Puntledge RV Campground
Puntledge RV Campground
Puntledge Family Campground Rules and Regulations are established for the benefit of all the campers. Each camper, upon occupancy of a site agrees to abide by these rules and regulations. We hope you enjoy your stay!
SPEED LIMIT IS 5KM/HR. IF YOU SEE DUST BEHIND YOU OR PASS SOMEONE WALKING, YOU ARE GOING TOO FAST YOU WILL BE GIVEN TWO WARNINGS THEN EITHER RECIEVE A FINE OR BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
1. Please register before proceeding to site. All units must be registered.
2. All campers in a site must be registered. Visitors MUST sign in at the Office
3. Fire pits ONLY at this time. Only ONE picnic table per site. As well as propane firepits
4. Drinking of alcoholic beverages is allowed on your campsite only.
5. Generators are allowed between the hours of 9-11AM and 6-8PM
6. Pets are welcome in the campground but must be leashed and under the control of the owner at all times. You must clean up after your pet. Failure to follow either of these rules may result in a $100 fine should anyone report a violation or staff notice excessive barking and/or signs of agressive behavior will result in the right for staff to request the pet be removed from the campground immediatley for the duration of your stay.
7. Garbage must regularly be deposited in the garbage container provided in the campground. Due to wildlife in the area, staff have the right to remove any food or item that can attract wildlife to an unattended site. Items removed will be taken to the office and will be available for pick up during office hours. A $25 fine will be applied to your booking for negligence. KEEP FOOD STORED IN TIGHT COOLERS, IN A VEHICLE or trailer. Recycling bins are available next to the garbage bins in the park, PLEASE RECYCLE!
8. Check-in is between 1pm-6pm. If you will be late, you must inform our office by email or phone call before 6pm. If we have not been informed of cancellation by 12pm the following day, you will be considered a no show and your reservation will be cancelled with no refund and the site will be opened for a new camper. There are no exceptions to this. Check-out time is 12pm. If you have not vacated your site by 1pm, you will be charged another day. No exceptions.
9. Campers are required to maintain their site in a neat and presentable condition at all times. Neat and presentable condition is at the sole discretion of management. Please clean site before leaving.
10. Children MUST be supervised at all times and not be wandering about the campground after 9pm, unless accompanied by an adult 18+ years old
11. All visitors, guests, friends, and family members’ maximum of four people per site must register upon arrival. All visitors staying overnight must notify the office.
12. Only two registered vehicle are allowed on a site. Any other vehicles must be parked in the designated area. A third vehicle will be a charged of $5.00 per day.
13. Quiet hours are from 11:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. Campers shall respect the rights and privacy of all other campers. No driving on the roads after 11:30pm except for staff security rounds.
14. All campers are strictly liable and responsible for the action of themselves, their children, and their visitors.
15. Vehicles and boats may not be washed in the campground.
15. Playground hours are from 8:00 A.M. to dusk. Use at own risk.
16. No commercial enterprises, business, peddling or solicitations shall be allowed in the campground unless prior written approval of the management is first obtained.
17. Campers shall be solely responsible for any and all injuries, damage, personal loss, or loss to their guests by reason of accident, fire, theft, or negligence by the camper. Campers hold the campground and management harmless of and from any claim or injury or damage to any person arising out of a camper’s intention, reckless or negligent act, omission, or error.
18. Campers shall act in a civil manner in relation to other campers, visitors, and neighbours of Campground. Campers and guests shall not take any action to disturb the peace or in any other manner disrupt anyone’s use and enjoyment of the campground. Campers shall not use abusive or aggressive language in addressing anyone in the campground. It is at the sole discretion of management if a camper has committed any act or omission which the management believes to have disturbed the peace and/or otherwise infringed upon any other guests, the camper shall be asked to leave the campground and shall not be entitled to any refund.
Puntledge RV Campground
4624 Condensory Rd, Courtenay, BC V9J 1R6
Tel: (250) 334-3773
As excited as we are for you to join us, we do understand that cancellations do sometimes occur. If you do need to cancel your reservation, please be aware of the following policies.
(stays less than 30 days)
- 100% Non-refundable payment for the full amount of booking is due at the time reservation is made.
Extended Stay (30 days or more)
- 50% Non-refundable deposit required with booking; balance is due upon arrival.
There are no refunds for cancellations.